- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Health and wellness programs
- Social and recreational activities including community outings
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- 24-hour caregiver on-site and nurse on-call support
- Health monitoring
- Emergency call system
- Pastoral care services with ecumenical worship weekly
- Utilities including expanded basic cable
- Comprehensive maintenance services
- Off-street parking
Bethany Heights ~ Apartments Available Now
Carefree and Stress-free, it’s Your Life to Live!
Bethany Heights is located in the Village of Holmen, a community with small-town character, where city and country life come together. Our 16 spacious one-bedroom apartments extend from comfortable lounges, a pub and a cozy dining room with a fireplace, creating a warm and friendly atmosphere that allows you to know your neighbors well. Whether you choose to be active and join the full schedule of social events and community outings or prefer privacy in your own home, it’s your life to live at Bethany Heights!
Bethany Heights ~ Apartments Available Now Lifestyle Options
Nothing should hold you back from dabbling in new activities and nurturing your favorite hobbies. Enjoying the freedom to do whatever your heart desires each day is not only possible at Bethany Heights, it’s encouraged. You can be comforted knowing that our caring staff is on-site 24 hours a day, every day of the week, offering assistance with personal care on a temporary basis or long term. Whether it’s preparing three restaurant-style meals a day, assisting with housekeeping, or helping coordinate care with your physicians, we’re here to help when you need it. A customized personal care plan is designed to support your independence in the privacy of your own home. Your retirement is yours to live. We’re happy to help you along the way!
- Medication management
- Additional support with activities of daily living
- Whirlpool bath
- Foot care nurse
- Massage therapy
- Companion service
- Worship Thursdays at 1:15 pm