Eagle Crest North
The Future of Senior Living is Here
Welcome to maintenance-free living that delivers both style and comfort. Here, spacious one- and two-bedroom senior apartments feature a variety of bright, open floor plans with nine-foot ceilings, a generous living room for entertaining, a fully equipped kitchen and perhaps a scenic balcony, perfect for watching eagles soar above the bluffs nearby. Some floor plans offer distinctive features like a den or sunroom, gas fireplace, breakfast bar or walk-in pantry, while every senior apartment home includes generous walk-in closets and in-home washers and dryers. Eagle Crest North has everything you’ve always wanted in retirement living … and a whole lot more.
Please call if you have any questions or would like additional information. We would be happy to give you and your family a tour of Eagle Crest North.
Eagle Crest North
- Cardinal - 731 Sq. Ft. - One Bedroom
- Chickadee - 818 Sq. Ft. - One Bedroom
- Crane - 878 Sq. Ft. - One Bedroom
- Dove - 910 Sq. Ft. - One Bedroom/Sunroom
- Eagle - 961 Sq. Ft. - One Bedroom/Den
- Egret - 991 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom
- Hawk - 1,098 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom
- Heron - 1,098 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom
- Killdeer - 1,156 Sq. Ft. - One Bedroom/Den
- Kingfisher - 1,169 Sq. Ft. - One Bedroom/Den
- Mallard - 1,172 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom
- Nuthatch - 1,276 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom/Sunroom
- Oriole - 1,546 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom/Den
- Robin - 1,596 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom/Den
- Shorebird - 1,626 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom/Den
- Sparrow - 1,697 Sq. Ft. - Two Bedroom/Sunroom
351 Mason Street
Onalaska, WI 54650
Eagle Crest North in Onalaska, Wisconsin is just 6 miles from La Crosse, Wisconsin. Eagle Crest North is a senior living community offering senior apartments, assisted living and memory care for seniors and elderly.